1. Suppose the company organizes outdoor training and competition, and you are selected as the team leader. Your team members also work hard, but your group's performance is mediocre.
A. inappropriate assessment methods
B. team members are not good enough
C. self-organizing ability needs to be improved
2. If one day you got inside information about a company, what would you do?
A. I can't help but tell some of my colleagues
B. I will consciously tell some of my colleagues
C. the news has not been confirmed and has not been released
3, do you feel you live so tired, very envy those game life, everything confused people?
A. yes b. occasionally c. no
4. When your team fails on a project, even if you don't have any
The fault lies with others. What do you think?
A. regret, hope that those who have made mistakes, should reflect
B. he did what he had to do
C. a little guilty, even if you are not wrong but positive words, the results will be better
5. You write a summary of your work in a timely manner, even when you are tired or bored.
A. no. B. occasionally c. often
6. If you failed to get recognition from your superiors for your hard work, would you feel sad and wronged?
A. yes b. occasionally c. no
7. Which of the following are you better at as a manager?
A. good at using rules and regulations to get subordinates to do things
B. able to use incentives to motivate subordinates
C. often help subordinates do things better
8. Understanding yourself
A. understand that your strengths outweigh your weaknesses
B. don't know yourself
[C]. Understand that your weaknesses outweigh your strengths
9, on the road to success view
The way to success is to meet bo le
[B] the way to success is to strengthen one's ability
[C] the way to success is to overcome weaknesses and fill gaps
10. When your supervisor gives you a job you don't want to do, do you follow the instructions?
A. Communicate with superiors to try to change the school
B. finish the work reluctantly
[C]. Work hard to get the job done
11. If you can't meet a deadline, the usual reason is that
A. task assignment is not reasonable b. task is too difficult
C. not working hard enough
12. When a subordinate complains about his/her salary miscalculation, you will:
A: I am very angry. The employees are not able to take care of themselves. Why do they always bother you with their own affairs
Tell him not to take it to heart. It will pass
C. take the employee to the human resources department to clarify the problem
Your promotion was overlooked. You can:
A. to resign
B. work hard to get better results next time
C. Communicate with superiors, find problems from themselves and work hard
14, the wife is always complaining that you get up early to brush your teeth, squeeze toothpaste habit is not good, what do you think?
A. Wife is too demanding, with her theory
Forget it, ignore her, still keep their own habits
C. the wife may say reasonable, communicate with her, whether to make a change
15. Do you find it difficult to listen to an opposing point of view?
A. yes b. A little c. no