The advantage oriented management method takes advantage as the starting point of management, and takes the discovery, cultivation and application of employees' advantages as the core. Its purpose is to strengthen employees' advantages through discovery, cultivation and application, and guide employees to form new advantages according to the needs of enterprise development. At the same time, the advantage oriented management method also emphasizes that managers should pay attention to employees' disadvantages and guide them as an auxiliary point of advantage orientation, so as to transform them into new advantages for employees' growth through expectation, communication and guidance.
3. There are five differences between preponderant management method and traditional management method
(1) the basic concept of management is different: advantage oriented management method of zhang Yang good to suppress evil.
(2) the starting point of management is different: preponder-oriented management method advocates that all the advantages as the starting point.
The idea and method of management are different: the preponderance oriented management method advocates the continuous discovery, cultivation and play of the advantages of employees, so that the growth of employees and the development of the enterprise are running on the track of advantages.
(4) different characteristics: advantage oriented management method that the incentive of the advantage of employees is the most effective weapon to implement enterprise management.
5. Attitude towards employee problems: preponderance oriented management method advocates the inclusion of employee problems.
4. Managers can judge talents from three aspects
(1) to bear: the first problem from the subjective to find a problem, rather than an objective problem
(2) thinking: willing to think about the problem, good at thinking about the problem.
(3) action: willing to do, want to do, and I want to do, I have the ability to do.
5. Every employee has his own advantages and every enterprise has the advantages of talents.
With the advantages of each person, each person is a talent, with the shortcomings of each person, each person is mediocre. All the talents are managers use out, out of training, not from the sky. Enterprises without talent enterprises should reflect, managers should reflect, because there is no training of good talent, not good talent.
6. Mr. Wu also mentioned the application of buddhist wisdom in management.
First he said that general Chen yi was playing chess calmly when the enemy shells hit. Here mentioned calm, objective, mind, not impatient to see the truth of things, to see the truth will have a scientific decision. For example, "all living beings on earth possess the wisdom and virtue of the Buddha". Every human being is a Buddha. Not only human beings, but every sentient life, including animals, has the same wisdom functions as the Buddha. So why are ordinary beings not buddhas? We cannot attain the realm of buddhahood only because our thoughts have blocked us and taken our false thoughts as true and clung to them.
7. Summary of essence
Since then, wu juhong, director of human resources, recalled the essence of the course in the training class and introduced the measures taken by the human resources department and the business school after the establishment, including the newly opened work communication platform, the newly established enterprise newspaper "jinbang home", the newly opened jinbang public account and the intelligent learning platform. With the gradual improvement of department deployment, the human resource team will play a greater role in leading changes and providing strategic support for the company's management and operation.
8. Question and answer interaction